Thursday, October 2, 2014

Multimedia- CD Cover Project (Part 1)


                Surrealism originated in the late 1910s and early 1920s. This kind of art showed images of people's imagination and what they are thinking. Art like this plays an impact on me because it shows different people's imagination and sometimes what I imagined. Sometimes it's good to see realistically what your imagining and putting on art. Surrealism makes something real and put it as its own. This art is very detailed and to buy a CD cover it has to show some kind of symbolism that represents itself. No one will ever be appealed to buy a plain CD cover. Surrealism can be used for me by letting my imagination go into my artwork. Two things that I can enjoy can combined into one big thing that I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment